Saturday, August 9, 2014

Drawing the line... Eyeliner!





Radiant beauty it has been a week!

Liquid Eyeliner IdeasPlease forgive my tardiness in getting this post up but when I say it has been a week!!! Woooo!! Enough about me and my hecticness, let's get down to makeup! Let's talk eyeliner! Eyeliner can add spice, intrigue, and sass to your look. Now before you go and try any of the liner looks below... PRACTICE!!!! I really don't want to hear stories on the 6 o'clock news about women poking their eyes out or walking around looking like crows pecked their eyes in a remake of the "Birds!"

There are several materials that one can use as an eyeliner. You can use a eyeliner pencil, liquid liner, gel liner, cream liner, or you can use eyeshadow. Knowing that there are so many types that can be used can be overwhelming so I will not go into all of the pros and cons of each. It is best to try them for yourself. Although I personally can't seem to get my lines looking flawless with a pencil to save my life, it is the easiest to start with. Once you get comfortable doing a basic outline of your lash line, then try the more complicated looks and try those looks with different types of liner.
eye liner
For the more advance, cream/gel liners are amazing! Cream liners make smudging easier and many cosmetic lines have colors that are simply out of this world! Using eyeshadow is wonderful as well but it does not last as long as gel, cream, liquid, or pencil. For applying cream or gel liner, it is best to use a flat liner brush. It will help make application smoother and easier! Remember beautiful, practice and you will have eyeliner down in no time! Now get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment