Thursday, July 17, 2014

Have you noticed?

I love makeup as much as the next woman, but whenever you look for makeup tips, tricks, or tutorials they are done by or for women that are of a lighter hue. As much as I applaud many of the women who get on Youtube and show the world their makeupless faces in order to teach us amateurs how to enhance the natural beauty that God has given us, I have yet to find an abundance of Youtubers or bloggers to follow that are any complexion darker than Taraji P. Henson.

We all know that if any of us of the darker hue tried any of the makeup tips or tricks suggested by women the same complexion as Beyonce', we would end up looking like we were "casket ready" (an ebony beauty friend of mine's term for her makeup experiences) in no time! So why not start the crusade to find tips, tricks, and cosmetics that look great on us women who are considered "deep dark" in the cosmetics world? Check into this blog weekly! I will be sharing what I know, what I find, great deals, and cosmetic brands that work well with us onyx beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment