Monday, July 28, 2014

You Better Werk!!! Eyeshadow Application 101

Onyx beauty,

I know you have seen women walking around with their eyeshadow looking like they allowed their children to take crayons and draw on their faces. My sister I refuse to let you walk around looking like that!!! So here we have an eyeshadow tutorial! One thing I wish we as women would realize is that because you wear eyeshadow, it does not mean that you always have to go for bright, overly bold, and red carpet ready colors. You can take a very simple colors and go from job ready to out on the town with a simple flick of your brush! Before we get you there however, let's get to the basics. First determine your eye shape. Really read and understand the chart below. In understanding this, you will be able to apply your makeup in such a way that flatters your eyes, not cloud them or hide them. Later, I will post tutorials on various colors that work well with our deep dark skin as well as an eyeliner tutorial.

Feel free to post any questions that you have and I will try my best to answer them. I am in no way the repository of all makeup knowledge but if I don't know an answer, I will definitely seek out the advice of someone who does. Also, follow us on Facebook at Onyx Radiance for looks and tips not displayed here! Now get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment