Saturday, July 19, 2014

The perfect brow!!!

I have noticed that everyone, whether they or not they have eyebrows or not, has been coloring in their eyebrows. Not everyone though does so without looking like they have Nike checks over their eyes... so what better way to make sure all of us Onyx beauties are looking like divas in the making than by making sure we aren't on Nowaygirl.com for looking crazy! Have you tried to give your eyebrows a fuller look? Well... love I have the tips for you!!!

1) With a brow pencil, underline the underside of your brow.

Keep in mind:

  • The underside of your brow should look the most precise, whereas the rest of the brow should look natural.
  • For the most natural brows, use powder rather than pencil to fill in.
  • Use a matte finish eyeshadow to fill in your brows with.
  • Always remember to Never use an eyebrow pencil to fill in your whole brows, unless you are going for the sharpie look. ( I know the picture shows the girl using a pencil to fill her brows in (pic 3) but that is the only pic I could find until I upload my own. Please bear with me.)
2) Now, start filling the brows with a powder.

Keep in Mind:

  •  LIGHTLY begin filling in the brow at the arch.
  • Continue outlining the very edge with light brush strokes (simulating hair)
  • Without adding any extra product to the brush, start filling the inside of the brow with the leftover residue on the brush.
  • Shade accordingly. Not the entire brow is going to be the same darkness. The arch and tail of the brow should be the most defined and the darkest. The inner should be sparse and light. 
3) With a spoolie, brush through the brows to blend the color together.

Keep in mind:

  • The spoolie bristles do a great job at picking up excess product and making the brows look more natural.
  • Clean the underside of the brow with a concealer one shade lighter than you skin tone. This will make the brows look more precise and clean.
  • For unruly brows, apply a clear brow gel or hair spray with a spoolie 
I hope this helps you as much as it helped me. Trying to follow some youtubers, I almost...ALMOST... looked like I had gorrilla eyebrows even though I get them waxed faithfully. Seriously, you just don't know how serious it almost got... I was this close (can you see my fingers?) to looking like a wookie!




No comments:

Post a Comment